Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Club 33


In celebration of Auntie Diane's 30 years with AT&T, we were so lucky to live it up at Disneyland's exclusive Club 33. A few of my favorite cousins drove down from Northern California, as well as my favorite Uncle Glenn. It was so much fun getting to spend some much overdue time with my family AND eat an uhhhh-mazing meal AND be at Disneyland all day.

Here's the whole gang, excited to celebrate at the happiest place on earth!

Auntie Diane and I waiting outside Club 33 for our lunch reservation.

A portrait of Walt Disney dining at Club 33.

Fancy shmancy place setting! Bring on the food!

*drool*

My eyes were definitely bigger than my tummy. After eating endless crab, lobster, and shrimp in addition to my filet mignon entree, I could barely fit these yummy little confectionaries in!

Happy 30th work anniversary, Auntie Diane!

Always be kids at heart :)

On the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride. Micah beat me. Wah.

Space Mountain!

Group shot at California Adventure, such an awesome time with awesome people! Micah and I just got annual passes... who wants to make a trip out here?!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment